David Cohen is a Shareholder in the Personal Injury Group of Stark & Stark, a prestigious Northeast law firm that specializes in Nursing Home Litigation. He has authored numerous faculty papers for national and local seminars, and was a co-host and moderator of the weekly radio/television show. In addition, Dan has guest lectured and is an active leader in various community organizations.
- Nursing Home Negligence and Abuse Claims
- Elder Abuse and Assisted Living Facility Litigation
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Past Member & Chair, Mercer County Bar Association
- Vice-Chair, American Association for Justice
- Vice-Chair, Nursing Home Litigation Group
- Co-Chair, Association of Trial Lawyers of America – New Jersey, Annual Nursing Home Litigation Conference
- Member, AAJ Nursing Home Litigation Group
- New Jersey
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- J.D., Rutgers University School of Law – Camden, 1989
- B.A., Economics and Philosophy; George Washington University, 1986
Dave Cohen lectures extensively across the country, as a leading expert in nursing home litigation. Cohen has taught trial attorneys in Memphis, Seattle, Atlantic City, New York, Newark, Las Vegas, Austin, New Brunswick, Fort Lauderdale, Nashville and a host of other locations. Here, Cohen is seen at the most recent event, a litigation conference and Trial College where he served as Course Adviser and Co-Chair.
Eric D. Dakhari
Eric D. Dakhari is an Associate Trial Attorney with Stark & Stark’s Nursing Home Litigation Group. Concentrating his practice in wrongful death, catastrophic injury, negligence, and abuse claims arising in nursing homes, assisted-living facilities, psychiatric facilities, hospitals, boarding and group homes, Mr. Dakhari works tirelessly to ensure that all deserving individuals have a fair chance at justice through the legal system—even when it means taking on the most powerful people and corporations.
Prior to joining Stark & Stark, Mr. Dakhari served as an Associate Trial Attorney at law firms in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Haddonfield where he helped injured persons secure millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements.
Mr. Dakhari also served in the United States Air Force 363rd Tactical Air Command where he provided logistical support for the first F-16 fighter-jet squadron deployed to the United Arab Emirates for Operation Desert Storm.
- Nursing Home
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- Garden State Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- Barristers Association of Philadelphia
- J.D. – Rutgers School of Law – Newark (2007)
- B.B.A. – Georgia State University (1998)