The National Citizens’ Coalition for Nursing Home Reform (NCCNHR) is a consumer rights group interested in protecting the rights, safety and dignity of America’s long term care residents. Their goal is to achieve quality for residents of long term care facilities. They mean to accomplish this goal via:
1. Informed, empowered consumers;
2. Effective citizen groups and Ombudsman programs;
3. Promoting best practices in care delivery;
4. Public policy responsive to consumer needs; and
5. Enforcement of standards.
For more information about NCCNHR, contact them online or telephone them at 202-332-2275.